What Are the Amazing Benefits of Yard Long Bean for Woman Pregnant (During Pregnancy)
What is Yard Long Bean ?
Chewy and flavorful yard long beans, also known as Chinese snake beans, are closely related to black-eyed peas. Its immature, tender, edible pods are one of the most popular pod-vegetables used in the Philippines and other East Asian cuisines. The beans are also grown in small scales in the home gardens in Southern United states, West-Indies as well as in the Mediterranean regions.
The yard long pods are actually legumes belonging to the Fabaceae family. The beans were thought to have originated in southern Chinese Yunnan province. Scientific name: Vigna unguiculata, sub. sesquipedalis. Some of the common names include asparagus-bean, string-bean or Chinese snake beans. The beans in general recognized by local names as bora (West Indies), dau gok (China), pole sitao (Philippines), etc.
Here are 10 Amazing Benefits of Yard Long Bean During Pregnancy :
- Folic acid: support fetal brain development and lower the risk of birth defects.
- Vitamin C: boost the immune system in the fight against various types of diseases in the mother and fetus.
- Vitamin A: support the development of the eyes and skin organ.
- Fiber: improves the function of the digestive organs and helps digestion, constipation, lower bad cholesterol, help maintain a healthy weight, controlling blood sugar levels of pregnant women.
- Calcium: helps the growth and development of bones and teeth of pregnant women and fetuses, improve the function of nerves and muscles are optimal in the mother and fetus, to prevent osteoporosis in pregnant women.
- Iron: helps formation of the main component of red blood cells and muscle cells, prevent anemia in pregnant women.
- Magnesium: maintain healthy bones and teeth, sraf and muscle function, and enzyme activity in the body of the mother.
- Manganese: accelerate the metabolism of carbohydrates and joint health of pregnant women.
- Phosphorus: helps energy production for pregnant women, helps the formation of bones and teeth in the fetus.
- Selenium: act as antioxidants in the body of the mother to protect the fetus from free radicals.
thus I created this article to provide information on the “Health Benefits of Yard Long Bean During Pregnancy” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter (@D_Vegetarian) so your friends know this information.