Did you know that about Health Benefits of Kale for Weight Loss (Diet), Kale or borecole is a vegetable with green or purple leaves, in which the central leaves do not form a head. It is considered to be closer to wild cabbage than most domesticated forms of vegetables.
Kale is touted as “the new beef”, “the queen of greens” and “a nutritional powerhouse.”
Health Benefits of Kale for Weight Loss (Diet) :
Here are some Health Benefits of Kale for lose weight (Diet)
1. Kale it is low in calories, high in fiber and contains no fat. One cup of kale it only contains 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat. With fiber content, kale very good to help digestion and expedite disposal. Kale also contains a lot of nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium, are also listed below.
2. Kale it contains a lot of iron. If calculated per calorie, kale has more iron than meat. Iron is very important for health, for example for the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, sends oxygen to various parts of the body, growing cell-cell, liver function and help others.
3. Kale it contains vitamin K. Eating a diet that is high in Vitamin K that can help fight cancer. Vitamin K is also needed for various functions of the body including bone health and prevent blood clots. In addition, increasing the vitamin K can also help people who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Kale was filled with antioxidant-potent antioxidant. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids, help protect your body from the attacks of various types of cancer.
5. Kale it is an excellent food to prevent inflammation. One cup of kale contains 10% RDA of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help fight arthritis disorders, asthma, and autoimmune.
6. Kale was very good for maintaining heart health. Emphasis on eating kale that can help lower cholesterol levels.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A A.Vitamin it is very important for your vision, your skin, it also helps prevent lung cancer and oral cavity.
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C. It is very beneficial for your immune system, your metabolism and your body rehydration.
9. Kale is high in calcium. One calorie kale that has more calcium than milk, which helps prevent damage to bones, prevent osteoporosis and maintain the body’s metabolism in order to stay healthy. Vitamin C is also very helpful to maintain the flexibility of cartilage and joints.
10. Kale is a very nice meal for detox. Kale contain lots of fiber and sulfur, which is very good for cleansing the body and maintain the health of your liver.
Thus I created this article to provide information on the “Health Benefits of Kale for Weight Loss (Diet)” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter so your friends know this information.