What are the health benefits of Celery leaves for your body and beauty
Celery is a plant variety in the family Apiaceae, commonly used as a vegetable. The plant grows to 1 m tall. The leaves are pinnate to bipinnate with rhombic leaflets 3–6 cm long and 2–4 cm broad.
Celery contains a lot of vitamins namely vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K, which can be used to prevent or to treat some diseases. Nutrients contained in the leaves can be used for the prevention of diseases by taking it in the form of vegetables.
Health benefits of Celery leaves for your body and beauty
Here are Some of the Health benefits of Celery leaves for your body and beauty :
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Helping you cope with vertigo. Vertigo is a problem on the head of a seven-round pain in the head
- Overcoming the hind limbs which have both fluid and less dangerous
- Overcome minor problems such as nausea, colds, coughs, and allergies.
- Overcoming rheumatism and gout
- Help moisturize the eye so as not to dry
- Increased appetite
- Overcoming urination accompanied by blood
- Help overcome menopausal complaints
- For those of you who missed period can often help to melancarakan coming months you
- As fertilizer hair to make it look more dense
- Reducing cholesterol problems
Thus I created this article to provide information on the “Health benefits of Celery leaves for your body and beauty” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter so your friends know this information.
Good Luck 🙂