No matter how important your objectives are to you, it can still be difficult to motivate yourself to go to the gym or to give it your best effort. But maintaining consistency is important, even when you, really, really do not feel like it, whether you are trying to lose weight, prepare for a marathon, manage your stress, or any of the other good reasons to make fitness a part of your life. These 14 fitness statements can motivate you when you are having a hard time remembering why all the effort is worthwhile. Save these inspirational fitness pearls for any time you need a little more motivation to get you moving, mind, body, and spirit. Think of these as the cure for your momentarily unenthusiastic exercise attitude.
1. “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.” – Jess C. Scott
2. “Exercise not only changes your body, but it also changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.”
3. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
4. Energy & persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “The next few months will go by whether you work out or not!”
6. “Muscles are torn in the gym, fed in the kitchen, and built in the bed.”
7. “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.” – Hippocrates
8. “If you have a body, you are an athlete!” – Bill Bowerman
9. “Someone busier than you is working out right now.”
10. “This month’s exercise is next month’s health.”
11. “You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.” -Jim Rohn
12. “I don’t work out because I hate my body, I work out because I love my body.”
13. “No matter how slow you go you still lapping everyone on the couch.”
14. “Today it hurts, tomorrow it works!”
15. “STRONG, is the new skinny.”
16. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you!” – Fred Devito
17. ‘If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.’
18. ‘You have to think about it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.’
19. ‘Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.’
20. ‘Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.’
What benefits do inspirational fitness quotes offer?
No matter what time of year it is, maintaining your motivation to exercise can be difficult. It might be disappointing when we do not see results right away throughout the summer since we want them now. We may find it difficult to start preparing for summer while it is winter. Additionally, there are instances when we just do not know where to begin when we want to exercise for health reasons. You can overcome it and complete the workout you desire with the aid of these inspiring fitness quotations. The trick is:
- Do not overthink things; just start doing it
- Find an exercise regimen that you enjoy
- Choose an exercise that you wish to undertake regularly
The majority of us are addicted to words and phrases, even if we may not be aware of them. Our words and ideas have the power to divert us or keep us on course. Use these workout-motivating quotes to keep your mind on keeping a healthy weight, lots of energy, and a radiant complexion.
For additional motivation, see this quote about fitness.