What Health Benefits (Glycine max) of Soybeans for Lowering cholesterol, Preventing osteoporosis, antioxidant, Reducing complaints experienced by menopausal women and Lowering the risk of heart attack and stroke.
The soybean (US) or soya bean (UK) (Glycine max) is a species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean which has numerous uses. The plant is classed as an oilseed rather than a pulse by the UN Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO).
Podded fruit with seed number 1-4 grains per pod. Soybean pods are yellow-brown and hairy skin. When it is dry, brittle pods and seeds melentingkan. Soybean seeds oval and yellow-brown. The main processed products are soybean tempeh, tofu, and soy milk. Weakness of soy consumption in a raw state is the smell of rotten and the presence of substances antinutrisi (trypsin inhibitor).
The content of nutrients and phytonutrients
- Provitamin A, vitamin B1, and vitamin B2
- Mineral potassium / potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- lsoflavon (deidzen, genestein).
- Phytoestrogens and saponins.
Here some Health Benefits Soybeans:
- Lowering cholesterol and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis.
- As an antioxidant.
- Preventing osteoporosis
- Reducing complaints experienced by menopausal women.
- Lowering the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Enjoy! I hope this article adding you more clarity.