What are the Health Benefits of Roselle Flowers for Your Body
Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a species of Hibiscus native to the west Africa, used for the production of bast fibre and as an infusion, in which it may also be known as carcade. It is an annual or perennial herb or woody-based subshrub, growing to 2–2.5 m (7–8 ft) tall. The leaves are deeply three- to five-lobed, 8–15 cm (3–6 in) long, arranged alternately on the stems.
The flowers are 8–10 cm (3–4 in) in diameter, white to pale yellow with a dark red spot at the base of each petal, and have a stout fleshy calyx at the base, 1–2 cm (0.39–0.79 in) wide, enlarging to 3–3.5 cm (1.2–1.4 in), fleshy and bright red as the fruit matures. It takes about six months to mature.
What are the Benefits of Roselle Flowers
Here are some Health Benefits of Roselle Flowers for Your body
- Rosella flowers can cure cough and help thin phlegm, so it will be easier to remove.
- If you suffer from kidney stones, was the consumption of food or drink made from roselle flowers regularly every day.
- With its antioxidant content is high, rosella flowers can cure cancer patients in stages.
- Rosella flowers can help prevent the flu, mouth ulcers and decreased immune system, and can relieve heartburn. This is because in the rosella flower contained vitamin C with high levels.
- Rosella flowers can add vitality in men and women with its aphrodisiac content.
- The content of diuretics, rosella flowers are able to help facilitate urination.
- Rosella flowers can also be used as a natural sedative sedatives by its content.
- According to research conducted by Chau-Jong Wang Chung San Medical University in Taiwan. For those patients with heart disease, by eating regularly rosella flower, it will maintain the health of your heart, so you could say your heart’s disease will gradually be resolved.
- Rosella flowers can be used for treatment of high blood pressure. With the content of anthocyanins, rosella flower consumption in the form of tea that is brewed for approximately one month, can lower blood pressure to normal figures show.
- Rosella flowers can be used to treat the symptoms of gout.
- Rosella flowers can balance the sugar levels in the blood, so it can avoid the risk of diabetes.
- If you or your child has a fever, then drink tea steeping rosella rosella or other preparations.
- Rosella flowers potent in reducing excess weight. So, for those of you who are obese, consume regularly rosella flowers.
Thus I created this article to provide information on the “What are The Health Benefits of Roselle Flowers for Your body” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter so your friends know this information.