Losing 21 pounds in 21 days seems like an impossible task but it is only so because you are just coming across this article.
In this post, I will show you exactly how you can lose 21 pounds of fat in just 21 days. But first, you must be disciplined and be willing to put in the work to achieve this result, if you’re unwilling to do any of these then you might not be able to lose 21 pounds.
- Before we delve into other things, you need to work on your mindset because just like I earlier said shedding 21 pounds of fat in 21 days may seem like an insurmountable task but guess what? It is very possible but the determining factor is your mindset. So have an “it will happen” mindset. Also, get biofit supplements for faster natural results.
- You will have to drink frequently: on a typical day, it is advised that you drink 40-48 ounces of water, drinking water aids metabolism which in turn helps your body to burn calories. As you probably know, excess calories lead to the formation of fat in the body.
- Say No to alcohol: over the next 21 days, you will not take even a sip of alcohol. Alcohol has the capability to stop your body from burning fat and also it makes one hungry and of course you’ll agree that you may eat in an unrestricted fashion when under the influence of alcohol.
- Herbal tea: incorporate the consumption of herbal tea into your daily diet over the next 21 days. 30 to 40 ounces of herbal tea is recommended each day. Herbal teas have antioxidants that aid the burning of body fat.
- Can you think of any food that involves chewing? Meat, rice and what have you. Just name it, and I’ll tell you that you will have to abstain from these foods over the next 21 days.
- No packaged or processed food: during your 21 days of working towards losing weight, you will say no to all forms of processed foods. You will need all the willpower you can muster to pass on your favourite junk food but the result is worth the abstinence.
- Exercising: You choose a form of exercise you prefer and stay at it for the next 21 days. Gradually increase the intensity as the days go by. Walking, jogging, cycling are just a few out of the options you can consider.
- You should endeavour to get detoxifying baths in the first few days of starting your weight loss plan. A detox bath helps your body get rid of toxins.
- Take lots of fruits and vegetables: but you may wonder don’t I have to chew on these? Yes, you will have to, but not in the case. Any veggies or fruits you are taking must be in liquid form. Therefore you will have to blend them before consuming them.
If you religiously follow this guide, it is more probable than not that you will achieve substantial results concerning your weight loss.