Do you know that regular workouts, ones as short as 10 minutes, can lower your risk of type 2 diabetes by 50%? Despite how exciting this sounds, it is sad to note that in 2019, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed that a meager 19.3% of the whole US population engaged in sports and exercise daily. Most people avoid workouts due to busy schedules, unwillingness to be disciplined and exercise self control over their bodies, it’s a draining activity, soreness after workouts and a host of other excuses.
Do you know 10 minutes workouts have maximum benefits attached to it? Continue reading as the benefits of working out and the importance of buying Whey protein for optimum nutrition will be discussed in subsequent paragraphs.
Who needs regular 10 minutes workouts?
Are you 60 and you feel you’re too old to workout? Recently, a Swedish study revealed that physical activities are an important contributor to longevity. Regular workout session is not age- specific. Anyone interested in living a healthy lifestyle is encouraged to workout. No matter your age, physical condition or race, start exercising now.
Benefits of working out for at least 10 minutes regularly
- It greatly increases people’s sleeping condition.
- It is a great way of reducing one’s low self-esteem. You get to burn those body fats you are not proud of.
- It helps in sharpening one’s intelligence quotient. You will be able to think clearly and make good decisions as working out helps in keeping the brain alert and healthy.
- It is a proven endurance booster.
- Your cardiovascular system works better and thoroughly when you workout regularly.
- It helps in improving the state of your heart and lungs.
- It rejuvenates. It makes you alert and ready to tackle the activities of the day.
What happens when I do not workout?
Not working out makes one susceptible to the following:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- It increases one’s risk of having some types of cancer, like breast cancer, colon cancer and uterine cancer
- Not working out weakens the muscles
- It makes your bones and joints fragile
- It increases one’s anxiety and depression level.
How to deal with post-workout soreness.
Most people shy away from working out due to the pains experienced after a thorough workout session. Fret not, experiencing mild pains and soreness is normal and it goes after sometimes. However, to deal with post- workout soreness, the following steps should be taken:
- Rest adequately after your workout sessions.
- Eat foods rich in protein and low in carb and saturated fats.
- You can opt for a full body massage.
- Take painkillers if the pain and soreness persists.
- Always stay hydrated during and after each workout session.
- Apply ice on sore areas to curb inflammation.
- Do not forget to buy Whey protein for optimum nutrition.
Whey protein: a sure guarantee to optimum nutrition.
It is a known fact that proper nutrition is necessary for our overall health and development. For optimum nutrition, you should buy Whey protein. Whey protein originates from eight proteins that are found in milk. It consists of all the nine essential amino acids important for the proper functioning of the body.
Buy Whey protein for optimum nutrition, muscle building, wound healing, weight loss, lowering of cholesterol and an avalanche of other purposes.