What are the Amazing Health Benefits of Plums (Prem) For Beauty and your body
A plum is a drupe fruit of the subgenus Prunus of the genus Prunus. The subgenus is distinguished from other subgenera (peaches, cherries, bird cherries, etc.) in the shoots having a terminal bud and solitary side buds (not clustered), the flowers in groups of one to five together on short stems, and the fruit having a groove running down one side and a smooth stone (or pit).
Wonderfully delicious and juicy plums botanically belongs to the Rosaceae family of “drupe” fruits in the genus, Prunus. Other fellow Prunus fruits include peaches, nectarine, almonds, and damson. Scientific name: Prunus domestica.
The plant is best described as small tree or large shrub. It is widely cultivated at commercial scale in the United States, Europe, Japan and China. Several cultivars of plums are grown all over the world, which differ in their color, size and growth characteristics. Generally, each variety of the plum tree bears numerous, almost uniform sized berries between May and September months.
Nutrition Content of Plums :
Plums contain many nutrients the human body needs. Plum contains compounds that nourish and refresh. Nutrient content plums are as follows:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Contains many minerals and vitamins
- Vitamins are contained, among others, Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, B3, KE and vitamin B-6
- Containing ascorbic acid and folic acid.
- Among other minerals contained fluorine, manganese, iron, calcium and zinc
- Plum contains high fiber and more low saturated fat and low in calories.
Health Benefits of Plums (Prem) For Beauty and your body ;
- Preventing Free Radicals
- As a result of the wound to stop the Free Radicals
- Avoiding From Complications of Obesity
- Maintain Bone Health
- Helps Digestive System
- Protecting Body Of Cognitive Decline
- Plum contains cholesterol Good And Healthy
- overcoming Diabetes
- Nervous System Becoming Fluent
- Nourish Cells In The Body
- overcoming Depression
- overcoming Flu
- Healthy Pregnancy When you are pregnant
- Useful for fetal development
- Freezing Process Helps Blood
Thus I created this article to provide information on the “Health Benefits of Plums (Prem) For Beauty and your body” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter (@D_Vegetarian) so your friends know this information.
Good Luck 🙂