What are the Amazing Health Benefits of peppers (Capsicum) for Beauty and your body
Capsicum (or peppers) is a genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family Solanaceae. Its species are native to the Americas, where they have been cultivated for thousands of years. In modern times, it is cultivated worldwide, and has become a key element in many regional cuisines. In addition to use as spices and food vegetables, Capsicum species have also found use in medicines.
What are the Health Benefits of peppers (Capsicum)
Health benefits and nutritional value of the peppers Usability is known to have many health benefits, among others:
- The content of peppers contain vitamin C which is very high, nearly nine times the amount of vitamin C in tomatoes
- Pepper fruit also contains vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K which has many benefits for the body maintain healthy blood vessels, especially the veins and capillaries
- Contains many antioxidants and photochemical beneficial to the immune system (immune) body
- Pepper fruit known as an anti-bacterial ingredient (antibacterial agent) and a stimulant that can normalize blood pressure, improve circulation, and increase the production of saliva and stomach acid to aid digestion
- The fruit is a stimulant (stimulant) and energy providers have been widely used to treat circulatory problems, fatigue, and depression
- Pepper fruit contains many essential minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, and iron. The essential minerals are essential to health, among others, to clean up the blood, heart health, etc.
- Sense spicy bell pepper comes from a substance called capsaicin, crystalline drug substance that has many healing properties because it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, and is known to reduce the risk of cancer
- Paprika is rich in substances carotenid, red and yellow pigments are known to be very beneficial for health
Thus I created this article to provide information on the “What are the Health Benefits of peppers (Capsicum)” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter so your friends know this information.