What are the Medical Health Benefits of Pandan (Screwpine) Leaves Juice For Your body and beauty
What is Pandan Leaves ?
Pandanus amaryllifolius is a tropical plant in the Pandanus genus, which is commonly known as pandan leaves, and is used widely in Southeast Asian cooking as a flavoring.
Pandan leaves a single sitting at the base of the leaf stem hugging and usually composed of three strands in the stem in a spiral. One characteristic of pandanus leaves is causing the smell fragrant when crushed.
Pandan leaves are commonly used as a spice which serves to give a green color to food and is also used to provide a fragrant aroma to the food we eat often so fresh and fragrant.
Health Benefits of Pandan (Screwpine) Leaves Juice For Your body and beauty
Here are some Health Benefits of Pandan Leaves for Beauty and your body
- With a low content of purine, pandan leaf is very beneficial to reduce uric acid in the body, so it is useful for preventing and treating rheumatic diseases.
- Pandan leaves are very effective for treating stiff due to muscle fatigue.
- Able to treat nerve began to weaken.
- Pandan leaf is able to overcome anxiety, restless or taste-wasa was too high.
- Pandan leaves very efficacious for lowering high blood pressure to be normal again.
- Able to increase the appetite of food, both in children or adults.
- Pandan leaves very efficacious to overcome premature ejaculation or impotence in men.
Benefits of pandan leaves for hair
- Able to cope with hair loss, because the nutrients found in pandanus leaves seep down to the roots.
- Pandan leaves are very nutritious for black hair and protect it from sun exposure is bad.
- Pandan leaves scalp cells are able to regenerate properly, thus preventing dandruff which appears on the surface of the scalp or hair.
Other Benefits of Pandan Leaves for Healthy and Beauty
Overcome Weak Nerves
Rinse and 3 (three) pieces of pandan leaves and sliced thinly, then boiled with three (3) cups of water to boil until the remaining approximately two (2) glasses of water, after a cold drink of water in the morning and afternoon.
Rinse 2 to 5 pieces pandan leaves, tiny little slices and crushed into powder, use of crushed leaves of pandanus is to be rubbed rubbed scalp regularly.
7 fresh pandan leaves evenly chopped and boiled with a glass of water to boil and greenish, after cold let the water condense overnight and the next morning mix with the juice of 3 (three) ripe noni fruit. Use the mixture of water to wash your hair three times a week on a regular basis.
Antirheumatic and stiff
3 fresh pandan leaves washed and thinly sliced. Brewed with a half cup of chopped coconut oil, stirring evenly, use as a liniment after a cold concoction.
Lowering High Blood Pressure
Boil pandan leaves with two cups of water to the remaining around a glass of water, drink the morning and afternoon on a regular basis until blood pressure returned to normal.
Thus I created this article to provide information on the “Health Benefits of Pandan (Screwpine) Leaves for Beauty and your body” may be able to give a good knowledge for the readers. If this article is pleased and feel good, would you to share this article via Facebook, Twitter (@D_Vegetarian) so your friends know this information.
Good Luck 🙂