Liposuction is the surgical process of employing a suction technique to decrease fat from specific areas of the body. It is also called body contouring. It is going under the knife, however, there are alternatives to reducing stubborn fat that would not necessarily go away despite diet and/or exercise.
One of these alternatives is non-surgical liposuction. And you can get your non surgical liposuction in Bristol TN right now.
What is non -surgical liposuction?
Non-surgical liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that has to do with fat removal. This, unlike normal liposuction, is usually done using laser, radiofrequency, cold, ultrasound and injections rather than the use of surgical equipment.
However, it should be noted that non-surgical liposuction is not effective for areas with large areas of fat.
Types of non -surgical liposuction
Non-surgical liposuction consists of four techniques. Neither of these techniques requires cutting.
- Radiofrequency: This is the process subjecting the fat areas to radiofrequency heath. This process aims at systematically destroying fat cells by a reduction in water in the body system. It’s best to be properly hydrated before this procedure begins.
- Sculpsure: This is the process of wrecking fat cells through laser energy. This procedure is often used on areas with large fat such as the stomach and thighs. It is also known as Laser Treatment.
- Cryolipolysis: This is the process of destroying fat cells by cooling them. The process is usually done by stretching the skin and then delivering the cold temperature that would be responsible for damaging and getting rid of all unwanted fats.
- Ultrasound: This is the continual depreciation of fats done by subjecting the body to a systematic system of mechanical vibrations.
Non -surgical liposuction procedure
Like all surgeries or diagnosis, the procedure for non-surgical liposuction surgery begins with a trip to the hospital and then scheduling an appointment with a professional. Here, the process will be thoroughly and duly communicated to the intending patient.
On the surgery day, some clinics offer aromatherapy to their patients. Aromatherapy is a manner of relaxing the muscles in preparation for liposuction.
Afterwards, the main deal, which is the damaging of fat, begins.
Benefits of non – surgical liposuction.
The benefits of non-surgical liposuction may include:
1. Zero to minimal recovery time
This is usually an added incentive for people who cannot afford to stay home while they recover from normal Liposuction.
2. Zero Side Effects
There are no complications after the process
3. Zero scars
Since the process does not involve going under a knife, there would be no scars.
4. Zero Anaesthesia
The patient can be awake throughout the entire procedure.
- Non-surgical Liposuction is not effective on large areas of fat like the stomach or thighs.
- Non-surgical Liposuction is most effective for and on areas like double chin, below the but and outer thighs.
- Results from non-surgical liposuction will be noticed between the first four to six weeks and in severe cases, twelve to sixteen weeks
- Non-surgical liposuction is used to treat little fat pockets that developed resistance to exercise and diet.
Aare injections for non-surgical liposuction?
Yes. There is a kind of injection in which its components are made from soybean. It is called phosphatidylcholine.
This injection is involved in the breaking down of the fats in the body and then also aids the body metabolism to ensure the damaged fat eases out of the body.
Non-surgical liposuction is one of the safest forms of body contour out in the medical world, it is affordable, has no side effects, little to no recovery time, zero pain and if you manage your body well through regular workouts and healthy diets, your dream body is sustainable.