Benefits of Phaleria macrocarpa for Reduce blood sugar levels, Reduce blood clotting
Phaleria macrocarpa is a dense evergreen tree, indigenous to Indonesia and Malaysia. It is found in tropical areas of Papua Island up to 1,200 meters above sea level.
This fruiting plant is popular among herbalists and traditional herbs fans. Part of fruit, leaves, and stems are the best part of this plant and the most frequently used. The third part of the fruit, the skin and flesh of the fruit, the shell (shell beans), as well as seeds, which are generally used in skin and flesh and shell. Phaleria young and old green colored bright red.
Phaleria contains several active substances such as:
- Are detoxification that can neutralize toxins in the body.
- Source antibacterial and anti-virus
- Boost the immune system.
- Leaving vitalist. and also the benefits of mangosteen peel
- Reduce blood sugar levels.
- Reduce blood clotting
- Helps blood circulation throughout the body and prevent blood clots.
- Reduce the amount of cholesterol and reduce the accumulation of fat in the blood vessel walls.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease koronel levels.
- Contains anti-inflammatory (anti-inflammatory).
- Act as anti-oxidants.
- Helps relieve pain in case of bleeding or swelling.
- This substance serves as antihistamines (allergy)
Our hope article entitled “Benefits of Phaleria macrocarpa for Reduce blood sugar levels, Reduce blood clotting” can be useful for visitors or readers.