Maize Zea mays subsp. mays, from Spanish: maíz after Taíno mahiz), known in some English-speaking countries as corn, is a large grain plant domesticated by indigenous peoples in Mesoamerica in prehistoric times. The leafy stalk produces ears which contain the grain, which are seeds called kernels. Maize kernels are often used in cooking as a starch.
What are the Benefits of Maize for health (Corn, Zea mays Linn)
The content of nutrients and phytonutrients
- Fatty acids
- Provitamin A (carotenoids), vitamin 81, 82 vitamins, niacin, and folic acid.
- Minerals iron, magnesium, potassium / potassium, phosphorus, and calcium.
Here are some Health Benefits of Corn:
- Build muscle and bone.
- Good for brain and nervous system.
- Prevent constipation.
- Reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Prevent cavities.
- The oil can lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Good for eye health.
Our hope tutorial entitled “Benefits of Maize for health (Corn, Zea mays Linn)” can be useful for visitors.