Did you know that what are the Amazing health Benefits of Guava fruit for Weight Loss (diet) and Body Healthy. Guavas are plants in the Myrtle family (Myrtaceae) genus Psidium, which contains about 100 species of tropical shrubs and small trees. They are native to Mexico, Central America, and northern South America. Guavas are now cultivated and naturalized throughout the tropics and subtropics in Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Caribbean, subtropical regions of North America, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and Spain.
Guava fruit oval fruit with yellowish green skin. The flesh is white and red, soft textured, sweet, and there are lots of small seeds in the middle.
Here’s how the nutritional value contained in guava per 100 g:
- Vitamins (Vitamin C 228 mg 396% Vitamin A 624 IU 21%
- Vitamin E 0.73 mg 5%, 2.6 mcg of vitamin K 2%)
- 5.4 g dietary fiber 14%
- 0.451 mg pantothenic acid 9%
- ß-carotene 374 mcg
- Water 86 grams
- Iron 0.26 mg 3%
- Riboflavin 0,040 mg 3%
- Potassium 417 mg 9%
- Folates 49 mcg 12.5%
- Carbohydrates 14.3 g 11.5%
- Pyridoxine 0.110 mg 8.5%
- 5204 mcg Lycopene
- Energy 68 Kcal 3.5%
- Manganese 0.150 mg of 6.5%
- Magnesium 22 mg 5.5%
- Protein 2.55 g 5%
- Thiamin 0.067 mg of 5.5%
- Phosphorus 11 mg 2%
- Calcium 18 mg 2%
- Niacin 1.084 mg 7%
- Total Fat 0.95 g 3%
- 0.6 mcg Selenium 1%
- Zinc 0.23 mg 2%
- Copper 0.230 mg of 2.5%
Here are some Benefits of Guava For Weight Loss (Diet) :
- Can reduce cholesterol.
- The benefits of guava can eliminate acne.
- In addition, the benefits of guava can also treat diarrhea.
- The presence of Vitamin C in it to make the benefits of guava effective enough to cure the flu.
- For people with diabetes, the benefits of guava also can lower blood sugar levels.
- Fibers that are contained in them to make the benefits of guava as a deterrent pain constipation.
- The benefits of guava latter is as an anti-cancer as guava contains natural anti-oxidants.
Our hope this article entitled “Benefits of Guava (Psidium guajava Linn) for Weight Loss (Diet)” can be useful for visitors or readers.