A banana is an edible fruit, botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called plantains.
Banana is a perennial herbaceous plant that grows from the underground rhizome. It flourishes well under tropical, moisture-rich, humid, low-lying farmlands.
Banana has unique growth characteristics. In fact, the whole plant is a false stem (pseudostem). This pseudostem is consisting of broad leaves, together with their long petioles, overlapping each other in a disc-like fashion. The whole plant may reach upto 2 to 6 meters tall from the ground surface depending upon the cultivar types. At maturity, the rhizome gives rise to a flower (inflorescence) which is carried up along true core stem (smooth un-branched stem) which pass through the centre of pseudostem. The flower finally emerges out at the top in-between leaf clusters. The inflorescence subsequently develops to a huge hanging bunch, consisting of 3 to 20 hands (tiers), with each hand carrying at least 5-10 fingers (fruits).
The content of Banana
- Carbohydrates provide energy bananas slightly slower than with sugar and syrup, but faster than rice, biscuits, and a type of bread. Therefore, a lot of athletes during the pause or break eating bananas as energy reserves.
- Vitamin B6 also plays a role in the metabolism of energy derived from carbohydrates. The role of vitamin B6 is clearly supporting the availability of energy for the brain to everyday activities
- Bananas are rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, and iron. The energy value of bananas around 136 calories for every 100 grams, which is entirely derived from carbohydrates. Banana energy value two times higher than the apple. Apples with the same weight (100 grams) contains only 54 calories.
- Vitamin content is very high, especially provitamin A, beta carotene, amounting to 45 mg per 100 grams dry weight, while the apple is only 15 mg. Bananas also contain vitamin B, namely thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6 (piridoxin).
- B6 bananas is quite high at 0.5 mg per 100 grams. In addition to functioning as a coenzyme for several reactions in the metabolism, vitamin B6 plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of proteins, particularly serotonin. Serotonin is believed to play an active role as a neurotransmitter in the smooth functioning of the brain.
Nutrient content universally bananas which contain:
- Iron 28 mg
- Protein 1.2 mg
- Sodium 1 mg
- Calcium 8 mg
- Potassium 4673 mg
- 44 mg Vitamin A, Vitamin B, B6-B12, C 3 mg, and the water 72.
- Fiber 0.7 mg
- Phosphorus 2.8 mg
- Calories 99 mg
- Fat 0.2 mg
- Carbohydrates 25.8 mg
What are the health Benefits of Banana For Men and Vitality ?
Benefits of bananas to the source enargi and relieve fatigue.
Bananas are soft very easily digested in the body, while the sugar contained in banana can serve as a source of energy that is good for people suffering exhaustion after work or exercise.
Benefits of bananas for men
It turned out very nutritious, especially for male vitality. You are experiencing difficulties when dealing with food amid You no longer need to worry. You also do not need to consume tonic unknown safety. Therefore, as a step to secure a convincing you can try eating a banana on a regular basis with your partner and prove the efficacy of these bananas.
The benefits of bananas for men is as a lubricant when you are being intimate with your partner. The benefits of bananas for men’s health could prevent you experience muscle cramps that you may experience when you were with your partner. Because bananas are known afford your circulation. Besides the benefits of the fifth that you will get is a banana improves erectile dysfunction you may have. Many men who have erectile dysfunction which is very disturbing because it is by eating bananas on a regular basis will improve the functioning of your manhood.
Benefits of bananas for the third man is that he is able to improve the quality of sperm. Of course, the quality of your sperm should be tested. Because if your sperm quality is bad then you and your spouse will get into trouble when they want to conceive. Therefore, by improving the quality of your sperm to start eating bananas would be a good first step in your relationship with your partner. The content of potassium and vitamin B contains passion was able to increase your virility. He also contributed to the increase in stamina in your body.