The kaffir lime, sometimes referred to in English as the makrut lime, is a fruit native to Indochinese and Malesian ecoregions in India, Nepal, Philippines, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, and adjacent countries.
Here are some Benefits of kaffir lime for Health & Beauty
kaffir lime for beautiful
- kaffir lime water is a good hair tonic for hair. Its function is not to prevent hair loss.
- Other uses of lime water is cleaning the teeth and gums in order to lower the risk of gingivitis.
- Some lotions on the market was also using kaffir lime as raw material with usability as a detoxification of the body.
- If you have stains on clothes, lemon juice it can be used to remove these stains naturally.
kaffir lime for healthy
- Just like other citrus family, kaffir lime rich in vitamin C which can improve the immune system.
- Lime consumption is also linked to its function in digestion.
- Some studies never mention that kaffir lime oil can be used as aromatherapy to relieve depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Other uses of kaffir lime oil is the oil to massage the body.
Cooking with kaffir lime
Kaffir lime is commonly used as an ingredient in the cuisines of Thailand, Malaysia, and including Indonesia. In addition to fruit, lime leaves are also included in some culinary offerings.