If you have decided to open a clinic or hospital in Dubai, it’s important to get in touch with suppliers that are well trusted in the area because you’ll need to have a reliable partner for all your needs. Simply asking for recommendations not suffice. You will need to do a thorough research to come up with a list of the best possible companies out there that you’d want to work with.
To help you build your list of possible medical equipment service providers, here are a few factors that you might want to consider:
- Quality commitment. Product quality tops the list when it comes to finding suppliers. Assessing the quality of an equipment is not an easy task, especially if you’re just starting, so learning about warranties as well as ISO certifications will help.
Since there are a lot of medical equipment suppliers in Dubai, it won’t be easy to narrow down the list. But since quality commitment is a primary factor, the supplier you’re looking into should only promise to deliver high-grade products that are in line with the market’s regulations and standards.
- Up-to-date product inventory. A good supplier should be able to offer you various products so that you won’t be tied to one and not have an option. Their warehouse should present a wide variety of items to choose from so that you’ll have the option to choose what would work best for you. If they have a limited item in their warehouse, you might end up looking for other stores, which would be time consuming and not cost effective.
Some suppliers partner up with manufacturers in order to provide a wide array of products. If your chosen supplier has a solid manufacturer partner, they’ll surely have an up-to-date inventory of products, and upgrading them won’t be a problem.
- Local connections. It’s important for a supplier to have local connections in order to provide their clients the support they need any time they need it. A reliable medical equipment provider should be able to provide necessary equipment as well as other additional services to ensure customer experience satisfaction.
- Technical expertise. One important factor to consider when choosing a supplier is their technical expertise. This one is sometimes taken for granted but should have emphasis too, because technical expertise helps suppliers determine which item best suits their client’s needs.
Buying medical equipment is not as simple as buying a couch. There are a lot of details that need to be checked and a lot of factors that need to be considered, which is why your supplier should have the knowledge for it. Keep in mind that a simple detail affects an equipment’s efficiency.
- Market knowledge. The healthcare industry continues to change so you will expect more technological advancements. In order for you to keep up with these changes, you should partner up with suppliers that are knowledgeable in the ever-changing market conditions. They should be able to understand and assess issues that might impact your business.
Medical equipment manufacturers continue to adapt to the changing market, and so should the suppliers. They should be able to provide assistance to their clients to ensure that their services are at par with their client’s missions and goals.
- Financial stability. There are strict regulations when it comes to manufacturing medical supplies, which is why manufacturers opt to work with suppliers with financial stability. If your chosen provider is financially stable, you can be assured that they have good relationships with the manufacturers and that they can continue to provide you your needs.
- Open and transparent communication. A reliable supplier maintains constant communication with their clients. They should be available at all times to communicate with their clients and give them information about their products and services. They should be able to provide timely responses to avoid miscommunication.
Transparent and open communication creates a good relationship between a supplier and a buyer. If you have a good relationship with your supplier, you won’t have problems getting help or support from them any time you need it.
- Excellent customer service support. This is a make or break for some buyers. If the customer support is poor, it’s a no go for them. A good supplier is one that provides excellent customer support, no matter what time or day it is, because there are requests that need instant action.
Their services should not only focus on setting up the equipment and meeting your budget. They should also maintain your happiness and satisfaction at all times. Other suppliers even go the extra mile and help with other issues, such as recommending banks for financial help, doing inventory management, providing technical training, and more.
Know more about a supplier and how they deal with their clients by reading reviews about them. Check out their website to see what people have to say about their services and know the ratings of their products.
- Excellent delivery system. Getting your items delivered on time is a must to ensure continuous workflow. Late deliveries will disrupt your business, and it won’t be good for productivity. A good supplier should deliver their supplies in a timely manner to avoid any kind of problem.
A good supplier has to have an inventory management system so their buyers can easily track their shipment. Their system should provide the necessary details of the shipment, including product design and description, schedules, etc. They should know how to handle international packages and ensure that it arrives in its destination safely.
- Purchasing convenience. A lot of suppliers today take advantage of the different online platforms to offer their products in the marketplace. This makes it convenient for buyers because they don’t need to visit the physical stores anymore. Good suppliers provide all the necessary details in their posts or advertisements to help their buyers decide which item is best for them.
They also offer different payment options to accommodate all their buyers, as well as order tracking systems to ensure their buyers keep track of their orders.
Convenience of purchase is a key factor for international buyers, so suppliers should be able to provide warranties, especially for expensive medical supplies.